a World Leading Christian University
As English plays an important role in the professional world, the English Department of Petra Christian University, Surabaya, Indonesia wishes to bring together teachers & lecturers of English, researchers and practitioners in education, media, business communication, and creative industry to discuss and share their expertise and experiences in Language in the Online & Offline World 5: The Amplitude on April 19-20, 2016. We hope that this conference can provide a platform for exchanging invaluable ideas in the above-mentioned respective fields.
We welcome contributions covering the following topics:
• Business communication and education business practices
• Material development in business communication and education practices
• Business translation and interpretation
• Media, values, culture, and language creativity
• Character building through media and language education
• Digital education, community and culture
• Discourses in classroom/media/the work place
The oral presentation will be of 20 minutes duration followed by a 10 minute discussion.
Please join us and be a part of this exciting event.
Official Website : http://inggris.petra.ac.id/loo